Alignment Marketing-Sales department
What is for?
- Align both departments and get them to work as one team, two entities that usually have difficulty collaborating.
- Perform dynamic organizations that integrate both into a unified with the common goal of generating revenue process.
- Improve productivity and make both departments collaborate.
- Getting a department is committed to the success of the other.
- Establish incentive systems and avoid friction between departments.
- Greater business insight is provided to the members of the sales department.
- It gives greater vision of the business process to members of the departments of Marketing.
- Unify objectives and metrics to help both entities of the organization are aligned on what is to be achieved.
What tools are commonly used?
- Preliminary analysis to identify problems in the process.
- Identification of conflicts and situations of non-cooperation.
- Identification of systemic models involved in the process.
- Accompanying those responsible to raise awareness of mental models that appear in the process.
- Training to assist in troubleshooting sessions.
- Taopro for troubleshooting.
- Behavioral Test.
|Characteristics of the process||Benefits for the Company|
Other Expected results
- Increased profitability of products launched by their greater efficiency at launch.
- Increase sales by selling more involved in the process of design and marketing.
- Products designed with specifications in accordance with customer needs.
Estimated ROI of 300% of the investment value.
Verifiable Success Cases
- Industrial Sector. 90 employees. Identification of a process of enhancing creativity jointly between marketing and sales.
- Sector toy stores. 300 employees. Workshops personal interaction sets for commercial and marketing managers to improve the relationship Design-Marketing and Sales and ensure process optimization.
- Sector online services. 40 employees. Workshops Taopro to identify a shared vision Marketing-Sales and identify erroneous mental model.