What it for?
- Evaluate and measure the quality of customer service face sale online store or sale.
- Check if the sales teams are being carried out properly all phases of the sale (visit preparation, the interview itself is sold, check to space and back up)
- Validate if the phases of after-sales and customer support are performed in accordance with customer expectations.
- Analyze whether the client is properly presented are all possibilities that can be offered.
- Validate that commercials are using the right sales speatch, to focus he commercial action.
- Evaluate globally, if the client was satisfied with the visit and especially how it has led to the sale.
¿What tools are common used?
- Simulated Client Interviews in its various forms (face store visits, receipt of tenders, client visits).
- Questionnaire/report outline data collection which will subsequently be filled to the completion of the visit.
- Journal Report
- Report of mystery shopping action
- Findings Document
- Final Presentation to the Board
|Process characteristics||Benefits involved for Business|
Other expected results
Improvement of the perceived attention.
Estimated ROI of 50%.
3 Verifable cases of success
- Industry HORECA. 600 employees. Performing a set of mystery shopper actions aimed to identify the sales steps by weddings in establishments.
- Telecommunications Sector. 5000 employees. Receiving a set of offerings to identify the quality of the business process and proactive customer.
- Construction Sector. 1400 employees. Carrying out a project to identify the quality of service in shops and the weaknesses of consultative sale process.