Diagnosis and Stress Prevention
What is it for?
- To identify those elements, of the environment and individual, that may have an influence on the stress of the team.
- To identify those responses that the team and individuals have to stress, and to verify if these are effective.
- To develop strategies for the team and individuals to face stress factors and, should this be possible, eliminate some stress factors.
What tools are used normally?
- Semi-structured interviews and questionnaires that allow for a diagnosis to be made on the following:
- To determine those situations or demands that may represent a situation of stress for all or most of the members.
- What the behaviours, experiences, emotions and feelings that end up appearing and that show the level of stress of the group as this stress is shown at group level are.
- To describe the strategies used to face stress by the group as a whole or by the great majority, in order to correct, mitigate or avoid / escape from these situations of stress. To order each one of these strategies to face stress based on their frequency of use. To make an assessment on the efficacy of each one of the strategies to face stress.
- To describe the main consequences or effects of stress.
- Report and debriefing contrasted with the team in which the possible strategies to prevent or correct collective situations of stress are addressed. Also to determine what the levers and barriers that facilitate / hinder their implementation are.
- Implementation of preventive and collective strategies:
- At organizational level: 1) to improve the work system; 2) improvement of the environmental working conditions (improvement of the physical working environment).
- At group level: increase in the communication skills of the group, the demonstration of interest of the manager towards the work, improvement in the organization of tasks (regulating them) and support for members of the team and managers.
- At individual level: psychological strategies to face stress.
|Characteristics of the process||Benefits implied for the Company|
Other results expected
By keeping stress to a minimum, greater productivity is achieved.
ROI estimated at 70%.