What is for?
- Define the management of an establishment (store manager, supervisor …) what values, systems of work, what style of communication and what language they will use their vendors to share with your customer “moments of truth”.
- To develop the model of bottom-up organization, so that the company’s focus on the end customer.
- Empower the individual relationship that retail seller can establish with the client in their consumer experience.
- To give the seller of a range of resources to achieve a memorable shopping experience.
What tools are commonly used?
- Designing KPIs, specific to Retail: margin, sales in euros, number of buyers, resulting in flow shop, outdoor flow front of the store.
- Evolution of indicators for each vendor.
- Standards of sale, ie, laws that by all sellers (Book Retail Coaching) should be performed.
- MARS model formulation of objectives.
- Some NLP techniques.
- The 8C’s + 1: Sales techniques relative.
- Marketing at the point of sale.
|Characteristics of the process||Benefits for the Company|
Other Expected results
- Getting a shop project defined by the top management and implant.
- The customer buying environment is controlled (vendors and point of sale).
- Process that manages to engage all involved: seller, store manager and manager of chain stores.
Estimated ROI of 40%
Verifiable Success Cases
- Telecommunications Sector. 30,000 employees. Performing a set of activities aimed at developing the distribution channel stores telecommunications. Having defined the ideal customer aisle, it was carrying out its implementation.
- Retail Fashion Clothing Sector. 2,500 employees. 300 franchises located throughout the world. Development of a set of actions to implement the systematic sale defined in one of the countries insignia.
- Cosmetics Sector. Performing a set of Mystery shopping to evaluate the quality of exposure, accompanied by training projects to implement the gaps identified at the level of Mystery shopping.