What it for?
- ActitudPro assists companies in defining and implementing Sales Academies.
- A sales academy aims to provide quality business training to members of a sales department, usually from 80 people.
- long-term horizon that meets the training needs of product knowledge, organizational process, sales skills, attitudes and skills.
- Set up a continuous channel to market demands adaptation to ensure that sales teams are formed quickly.
What tools are commonly used?
- Online Platform.
- Pool of internal and external trainers.
- A set of steering to solidify the academy itself.
- An autonomous Budget.
- Evaluation methodologies to identify the use of all the participants.
- Teaching techniques tailored to the needs.
- Certification and diplomas.
- Bonding of progress with certification to develop key positions and the career plan itself.
|Process characteristics||Benefits involved for Business|
Other expected results:
- The Sales Academy is an instrument to focus the strategy based on the guidelines of the Directorate General.
Estimated ROI of 140%
Verifiable Cases of Success
- FMCG Sector. Making a sales academy for distributors in a known signature food distribution and internal staff. The duration was 4 years and included training for distributors, key accounts, sales managers …
- Telecommunications sector. Academy for principals Sales of franchised stores telephone operator and commercial structure.