What is for?
Improve the competitive position in existing markets.
Using communication to achieve market shares preset.
Define promotions and help its implementation in accordance with the established positioning.
Structuring the concept of product lines and families in accordance with the defined position.
Launching new products and services
Identification of strategic partners and suppliers to provide new value to the product concept.
Ensure that management point of sale is made in accordance with the guidelines of trade marketing.
Creation and control of marketing and sales budgets
What tools are commonly used?
- Preparation of briefings face Advertising (print, radio, television, internet, etc.)
- Preparation of briefings face to online advertising
- Brochures Brieafings.
- Access panels and studies to identify business opportunities in both pricing and promotions
|Characteristics of the process||Benefits for the Company|
Estimated ROI of 130% of the investment value.
Verifiable Success Cases
- Security Sector. 600 employees. Implementation of a Business Project Office for the implementation of operational marketing developing.
- Food Sector. 90 employees. Performing a set of actions for ensuring the operational marketing.
- Steel Sector. 400 employees. Introduction and implementation of online marketing campaigns and the process for capturing leads.