Escape Room Digital
The dynamics of the Escape Room, where participants are locked in a room from which they can only get out by solving various enigmas, applied to training or profile selection processes.
The KEY ELEMENTS of this dynamic are the following:
ESCAPE ROOM DYNAMICS APPLIED TO SELECTION PROCESSES.
In addition to the above-mentioned advantages, the use of this dynamic for the selection of profiles allows us to analyse the results in a much more objective way than if we were to use other methods. This is one of the advantages of using gamification in selection processes, OBJECTIVITY, because we analyse the results of a dynamic in a neutral way by having elements of comparison.
The process has two distinct phases to ensure that the experience of the participants and the results achieved by the company are as real and insightful as possible.
A meeting is organised to find out the company’s values, expectations and the skills to be measured in the participants in the selection process.
At this meeting, the job profile will be analysed, the skills to be analysed will be identified and the format of the report to be produced by our specialists will be agreed.
One of our consultants will carry out the dynamics explained below, while the other will carry out the competency assessment based on behavioural observation.
1. Participants will meet in groups of up to 6 people.
2. The participants will have to carry out a digital Escape Room dynamic, where they will have a set time to reach an objective.
3. During this dynamic, they will find cases and puzzles that they will have to solve in a consensual way and within a short time. In this case, the different competences agreed with the company will be assessed, such as leadership, planning or conflict management skills, for example.
4. The cases will not have a correct answer, so discussion will be provoked between the different team members.
5. At all times, a member of the team will act as a facilitator to ensure that the discussion on the various topics runs smoothly.
6. An assessment of the competences specified in the previous meetings will be carried out according to the previously agreed format.
In this report, the competences will be rated from 1 to 4 and a brief description will be given of the observable behaviours that led to this rating.
The assessment can be accompanied by the Insightspro test (optional), in its skills version, so that it can be used to contrast candidates..
The inclusion of gamification is an advantage for both:
For the company: it saves time and is much more objective than the interview because it brings out the skills and avoids the famous halo effect. It also eliminates lies, because the real skills are revealed. Therefore, by seeing how they perform in a given situation, the choice is more likely to be a success.
For the candidate: The atmosphere is more fun and relaxed compared to the more tense environment of a normal interview.