LEGO SERIOUS GAME METHODOLOGY FOR TEAMS
WHAT IS IT?
• Lego® Serious Play ® is a methodology for building inspiring experiences that can be translated into shared actions in a team within an organisation.
• It aims to encourage teams to tap into their creative side and express their ideas in a fun way.
• ActitudPro is a pioneer in using this methodology for marketing and sales teams to help generate new business in a creative way.
• Our company has professionals certified by the Lego Serious Play Master Trainers Association
WHAT TOOLS ARE USUALLY USED?
• Using Lego pieces, participants must answer the facilitator’s questions by building three-dimensional models.
• By creating a model, the person is able to convey many more concepts, and in a much richer way than through traditional language.
• This raises awareness of many of the issues that arise in an organisation among individuals and groups.
• The models serve as a means of exchanging ideas within the group. With these individual models, shared models can be created to reflect the situation of a company, department or problem.
• The participants, having contributed to the construction of these shared models, are aware that they are contributing to the creation of new ideas or collective elements.
WHAT IS THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION?
In the implementation of the strategy:
- Developing the strategic vision of a steering committee.
- Putting people in strategic mode.
- To make people have a holistic vision of the problems to be solved .
- Making decisions effectively and in a shared way with others.
- Eliminating routines and getting people to work in a shared way.
- Eliminate routines and involve the people more inhibited.
- To find answers to blocked situations.
- Stimulate learning of complex models with multiple connections.
It is a fun activity with a great training character, it is the perfect option to motivate people while training them, and provide an answer to the challenges of collective intelligence.